Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A boy with no life and no home...

Finally I'm back. Usually I would refer back as in back to my hometown but after spending two week in it, I think back would be more suitable to my home in the city. I don't know weather it is the long holiday, or issit my hometown or it was all me, but back at hometown, I didn't felt any connection at all. I felt like an outsider, even in my own home with my own family. I felt I've been gone for so long until I lost all touch with everything I once grew up with. The 5 years I spend in the city apparently erase all my 20 years of memories in my hometown. I guess it is my ignorant and the fact that I didn't want to go back that cause all of it. Now sitting on my bed, I couldn't help but wonder about my home; is it my empty RM350 rental room, my pc and myself only. I guest this would be the pathetic story of my life; a boy with no life and no home.

5 Comments:

Blogger Seymour Cakes said...

WTF?

1:47 PM  
Blogger hyelbaine said...

Cheer up dude, things will look up for you soon. that's how the wheel of life spins ;)

Cheers!!! :D

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work film editing schools

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home