Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Year End Fever...

I guess, like any other years, time just fly by without us really knowing it and by the time it hits us, I guess that is what it felt like every times we reach the year end. The same feeling I had in Dec 2004 and here in Dec 2005, I'm sitting in front of my pc, thinking what I've been doing for the past one year. The same questions that keep floating in my mind asking myself what have I achieve so far, do I feel any regret or am I'm still the same person I was before. When I think about it, it always comes back to the same thing... the same old lies that I been repeating over and over again. Should I feel ashamed or should I continue living in guilt? Whatever it is, I guess times would tell. Whatever the feeling that I had inside of me, I guess it must be the year end fever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kampungkai said...

Happy New Year! U have year end fever? I have year end fever, flu, sorethroat, cram.... eveyrthing! lol!

8:16 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

LOL... happy new year to u too dude... haha... rest easy man...

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home