Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Why always fail to DIET...







As you can see why, I always fails when it come to dieting. The picture above is just a typical day of steamboat with my own family (5 people) and we manage to eat this much... totally crazy. It is so not fair, my family members are so thin wherelse me stuck with all fat in the world and worst part is, my parent always complain me being fat. However, everytime after dinner:

Me: aww.. so full cannot eat liau...
Mum: wah lau.. so many left over, you cannot waste food like tat, must eat finish..
Me: but i cant finish oledi....
Mum: do you know ppl are out there suffering with no food and here you are wasting food.
Me: (*feeling guilty)... ok..i eat finish...

So, after each meal.. feeling like a volcano, feel like wanna explode. Then every few minute after every meal... mum goes

Mum: haiyo.. u cannot eat so much le, see you so fat now... not healthy...
Me: .....

*I rest my case*

3 Comments:

Blogger lainieyeoh said...

mmmm....i love steamboat, especially with a good strong pepper soup

6:23 PM  
Anonymous dailymuscle said...

Actually.. that doesnt look to bad. At least youre not eating oily fried stuff or sugar loaded junk food. :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

lainieyeoh
OMG.. i luv tat too... haha...i always put in steamboat together with that fired garlic...taste better

dailymuscle
true.. but still eat whole load doesnt help also..haha

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home