Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 19, 2005

My very first Christmas Tree and lots of Wrapping Technique...

Christmas 2004, no money buy christmas tree.. hatta take a print out paper tree as a replacement.. but i guess the decoration itself should be enough to cover my so called pethetic christmas spirit...

Christmas 2005, got abit of money and bought myself my first christmas tree...

my family doesnt fancy celebration even for birthday... the only big stuff they are interested in is going to temple and pray. yeah... im not christian but weird... of all the celebration, christmas is the only holiday that i like. Given the choice, i would rather have lots of presant than angpow in chinese new year but then again, im rather picky when it comes to people buying gift for me. So far, nobody impress me yet... all the presant i got so far ..well.. um.. suck... it got me thinkin... people say that it is the thought that count.. but the thing is.. nobody put any thought in it ever... i mean... i hate cofee and yet, i got coffee for my presant... i hate reading book.. but i got a book... but then again, most of my friend never put much thought in their gift... it is just.. "just get it".. for me... i think from heaven to earth what that person would like and i bought for them. to me, if it bother that somebody to get a presant.. then why bother buying it.. probably it is just me..

the one thing i like about christmas other than presants are... the decorations (im a freak when i plan for some event)... i can make a shit look like a rose... chinese new year... too much red and are just too ...ewww... not my style... i like to wrap presant.. i beg everyone in my company to let me help them wrap their gifts... their are too plain and U.G.L.Y... i like to put some creativity in it... so far 4 of my colleauges let me help them cos they are too lazy to do it... and walla... my creation...



Im planning for a christmas eve party... hopefully it will be a blast... turkey, ham, german sausage, egg and tuna sandwich, salad, vodka, lime, and for those dunnu what wine to buy.. i would definatelly recommend ICEWINE... now promotion for 75 with two glasses... a must have for a party... and my place are fully decorated with my so-call ... haha... i luv christmas... this year would be a BLAST... definately...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Tina said...

Christmas isn't about the Christmas tree, Wine, Presents, Turkey, Santa & Partying. Those who keep their traditions alive renew the Joy that is associated with the BIRTH of CHRIST each year. http://www.llerrah.com/truemeaningofchristmas.htm
Blessed Christmas!

3:26 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

yeah i know... i will follow the tradition if im a christian but im not... so to me, it is a holiday with abit of having fun

4:50 PM  
Blogger boo_licious said...

Cool pressies! I wish I could send my presents for you to wrap as I am hopeless at wrapping them. Have a good time for yr Xmas party. No champagne? or is that reserved for New Year.

5:59 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

hey boo_licious... hahaha.. u can hire me to do all the wrapping... champaign... definately got... new year.. another one...wakakakaka. hey.. been seing alot of people comin to my blog from ur blog... interesting food places there in ur blog..hehe

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad non christians make a mockery out of the meaning of Christmas.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Kampungkai said...

did your invitation letter to me got lost during postage or wat? i wanna go i wanna go! i dunwan to stay home on xmas eve... sob!

4:17 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

hi Anonymous, i assume u r a christian.. and sorry if it is a mockery to u.. well this is malaysia.. everyone celebrate everybodys cultural event or holidays and everyone are happy celebrating with each other without worrying insulting who or whatever traditional stuff...

JOng.. haha.. if i can call u tat.. hey we should organize some blog christmas celebration.. might be fun... u r welcome to join if u dun mind mixing with my frens.. hehehe

11:36 PM  
Blogger Kampungkai said...

lovely, pleaseeeee call me that, rather than village CHICKEN! join your party?bagus! since i should be the youngest, so lots of ppl will sayang me, good! :P

hey anonymous, whassup with u man? hushnow or any1 in the world has the right to celebrate xmas, dun be ridiculous!

1:38 AM  
Blogger HushNow said...

JONG... wahlau.. really tak malu... but correct also... u r the youngest if u come... hahaha

5:40 PM  
Anonymous l0fT said...

heh.. yea, i think most people doesn't really put much thoughts into getting gifts, which is wtf-ingly disappointing. i remember getting- not during christmas, during my birthday lar- a few pencil cases. Waoo!! I'm so thrilled. I don't need to buy myself pencil cases for the next few years!

6:08 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

Lol. calm down...

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home