Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

W.O.R.S.T guy talk I've ever heard

"That girl is H.O.T" is the normal typical line that you will only hear if you travel with a pack of male friends. What else is there... Lemme give you the top 10 guy talk when it come to girls.

10. Bra line... More exciting if it is transparent or black bra in white tee

9. Short skirt... Ally Mcbeal Wannabe

8. “Oooo Baby”

7. Guy thing for girl in white tee and getting her wet

6. "Why can't that be my girlfriend" – Like he need to ask!

5. No Bra... no matter what size the boobs are, no bra means 10 points

4. "Long Kang"... these people suffer from a dramatic childhood trauma

3. Bending down... eventually the eye roll with it

2. Pamela Anderson wannabe... Like you need to ask!

1. *Sensor* ... this blog is 18SX

I never quite understand these creatures but I do know why guy invented "Talk Cock" session. However, having said all that, there was this incident where I met with this guy and he told me something that is so pervert that I wish I had a pen to stick up his sorry guccimama ass and burn that muthafucker alive. This is what happened. We were having Starbuck this one evening and happen that there was this lady sitting opposite of us. The lady did have a big boobs and wears something very very very very low cut and then my pervert friend start:

Him: OMG... did you see how big her boob is

Me: Let me introduce you... a FREAK show

Him: You know what...

Me: MY GOD...here he goes...

Him: I wanna walk up to her and pretend I was on the phone and then accidentally drop my phone in her long-kang and then take it back.

Me: Somebody kill me please...

The End... P.E.R.I.O.D and I rest my case...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Great Swifty said...

You are, er, pretty young, aren't you?

11:54 AM  
Blogger Kenny Lee said...

longkang no good meh?!

however, to keep image, i always sit there and smile showing i m not gay.

12:51 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

it is not about young or being gay if not participate in this so-called talk but it is the way how a man think about a woman and it is fine talkin a bit dirty but not until the part that protrait u as a uneducate person. i know this is fun for some men, but i find that is just not my style.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

Aiya... we all man just honest mah. U no pretend pretend shy shy so when we see longkang....we like. See Leng looi, we like. See big booob we also like. I am sure gals also go "ki siao" (crazy) when they see leng chai and I also sure gals all like long long wan. But too bad, society, culture, and whatever nonsense say " Gal! u cannot say it out...you must pretend shy shy even the fire already burning inside!" So unfair la. LOL !

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home