Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wake up, Work, Come back, Sleep

Here I am, stuck in the middle of Deepavali and Raya and nothing to write about or at least I thought I had. Lately, the feeling of frustration and emptiness just keep pilling up and here I thought that I could easily express it out but it seems that I have ran out of words or am I trying to avoid writing about it anymore. Life has been quit calm lately and I'm pretty much being my old self again (translation: I don't have a life). Where else for work, well... I think work is just work. I feel as if being a 20 something year old guy has no meaning at all. Wake up, work, come back, sleep and that is pretty much sum up my life. What happen to all those great time story of our grandparents used to tell us? What happen to those entire so-called adventurous stories that keep us wishing our life is as great as it is when we grow up. I don't want to end up being 50 years old and then, tell my grandchildren that all I do is just wake up, work, come back, sleep and the end. I definitely don't want to tell people that the only time I went to Europe is when I sit in front of my pc and Google it. Well, I guess there is nothing much for me to say. Here I am sitting in the middle of Deepavali and Raya, while my colleagues and friends are out partying, and celebrating, I'm sitting in front of my PC doing some F***ing documents for my company. The End!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bernie said...

It's phase la. Get a hobby.

9:30 AM  
Blogger HushNow said...

yo bro, puberty is a phase, 10 years of emptiness is a lifestyle... get it..

7:24 PM  
Blogger Kenny Lee said...

get a gang of lousy friend can kill ur time.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home