Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 15, 2005

End of Blogging?

Having my finger touching the keyboard and wanted to start blogging about something, it suddenly occurs to me that I have nothing to write about. I have tons of things to say, thing that stuck in my mind and I do have a lot of unfinished journal that still waiting me to put an ending to it but why do I suddenly felt so empty. I so wanted to write about my trip back to my family to help up on moving to new house, I wanted to write about how I misses the old house and how I stay up all night just staring at my old room before the day I moved out. I even wanted to write about my work and how thing got so tied up in a mess that even I myself couldn't untied it. Having said all that, I didn't know what I am anymore these days. Thing that I shouldn't be worried and it somehow affect my mood and I somehow go crazy and cut my hair in Mohawk style with a bald line like Mike Tyson. I thought that I will get screw up big time with my boss but they like it eventually and said that if I go for interview for the post Art Director, I might get the job just because of my hair. Anyhow, back to blogging... is this really the end of blogging. Given the time off, I somehow couldn't find the appropriate word to express out my feelings or even couldn't think of anything to write. My friends say that I only write blog if I am emotionally gone crazy or depress. Is it a good signing that I rarely blog anymore these days. Even some of the good blogger that I like to read from time to time have stop writing anymore. Have we somehow lost interest in blogging or is blogging season have just past and I haven't aware of it. I don't know about myself... should I continue blogging about meaningless stuff anymore and focus on something else. Hmm… we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home