Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 08, 2005

A tribute to all mother out there...

Mother... what I would give to have you with me right now. What I would give to feel you loving touch, seeing your smile and your tender voice to calm me down. Working in outstation has never been easy and I always felt so lonely and worst of all, being separated away from you. Nevertheless, being a mother, I guess with my silence and with me telling you that I was happy while I'm not, you always knew how lonely and sad I was and you were always there to comfort me with your calls. Every time, when my Ghost-Buster ring tone would rang, I would smile knowing you were there. That what you are, a strong independent woman who I admire the most because you were always there to chase away my ghost.

When I was young, I used to hate you because you were mean, you always block me from thing I wanted to do, and always punish me but I was young and naïve. I didn't know you care so much for me but I guess that what all children would feel. After many years of growing up, I realize that what you did was for the best of me, and it always got me thinking about you and I thank you for being patient all these years for me to realize that. Being a mother is not an easy job. Having to cook, clean, taking care of family and etc in which having no time to themselves and it make me sad to see the pain, lonely and stress of a mother had to go trough but being a child, that when I will be there for you. I admire most mothers out there, who able to put them-selves out there doing the hardest job of all only to expect respect and love back from their family. To all mothers out there and especially to my mum, you are the most beautiful person and I love you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home