Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, August 06, 2005

The reign of Yam-cha is finally over...

It was a typical hot Friday night and no matter how hard I try to sleep, I couldn't seem to find my way to the dreamland. I didn't know whether it is the hot weather or something is troubling in my mind. As I turn endlessly on my bed, I can feel my body as if frying on top of my grill-bed. Finally, after hours of torturing of my body, mind and soul, I seriously need to get out from my room for some fresh air. So, I drove to the nearest mamak and order my typical drink and sat there alone with my cigarette light on. While I was sitting there, I noticed 3 guys sitting on the next table laughing endlessly (probably a normal typical talk-cock session). Somehow, looking at them reminded me so much on the time me and my two best friends was having our Yam-cha session.

I still remember clearly how we would skip work and go Yam-cha for like endless time within one day but the memory seems to slowly fade away and I slowly forgot how it felt to be there with them anymore. I didn't know whether fate is playing with me for leading me out and remind how things used to be and stick it in front of my faces. However, I do wish we would get together sometimes to catch up on stuff but it would seem that everyone is too busy to actually meet up. What a bummer... since the day we got separated, we were too busy going on our own path to actually meet up or wes it just me that is craving to meet up. Anyhow, I could officially declare that the reign of Yam-cha between 3 of us is finally over. After that night, I went back to my room and I didn't know whether I was really tired or the trouble in my mind or the fact that I miss my 2 best friend, I just shut my eye and sleep off and waking up the next day feeling sad again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Justin K C Yap said...

Dont worry too much, I have been facing the same problem too for the pass weeks. I got not much friends and everyone is busy with their own business out there. I dont know who to call and who to find as well..

Sometimes i drive alone in my car getting out somewhere try to take a pic and writes my blog. That's my daily life..

12:09 PM  
Blogger The Great Swifty said...

Silly me. I thought Mamak stalls are closing down, or Malaysians in general have ceased yam cha-ing.

2:15 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

justin... haha... u actually sum my life too.. hahaha

eliar.. dun worry.. mamak will go on forever....

9:02 PM  
Blogger Seymour Cakes said...

hmm...get some real sleep man.

1:39 AM  
Blogger HushNow said...

sey.. muahahaha

9:33 PM  
Blogger september said...

no no worries k!

11:17 PM  
Blogger HushNow said...

hi pc... nice to meet ya

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home