Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Having too much time not to think of a Title

When it come to people like me having too much time to myself, I sometimes wonder why it is so hard for me to move on or even start a new life? I felt like as if I was dead million of time and reborn over and over again but stuck in the same world where everything seems so familiar. Although living in a new life, when it come to certain point of time, when I saw a bunch of friends laughing, when I saw couple holding hand or when a mother play with her children, I often smile but deep inside, I didn't know why I felt so sad. They say that time will heal, time will kill the pain but why do I still feel the same and why do time keep bring me back to the same old time and remind me how it felt so good. Why do times always steal away the thing I treasure most? It is always the same, whether back then or now, when I found joy or when I feel safe, thing will turn upside down and I'm back to being alone again. It seems that my only companion in life is my own memories of the past. A past which keep haunting me and breaking me into pieces. I couldn't help but wonder, when will my circle of deja-vu will ever end?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You did an excellent job! My website is about nintendo revolution cheats if you would like to come and give me a review!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Seymour Cakes said...

Change is tonic!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger HushNow said...

Kanasai... muahahahaha... pobably i dunwan change

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home