Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 12, 2005

High School Reunion

During Chinese New Year, many of my high school friends would usually meet up at this time of year and have a little of what we all usually called a gathering party. It‘s been more than five years since I left my high school and had never been to any of the gathering party in any of those years (because I was never invited and I wasn‘t popular back then). Anyway, this particular year, I was surprise to get my very first invitation although I wasn‘t sure I wanted to go or more importantly why now?

However, the party was going to ended soon and then only I got my first invitation from them (this is so pethetic). During that party, I notice that most of my so-called friends didn‘t change at all (include their so-called fashion style). The party start turning into nightmare when, most of them started to gather in a circular form and then start to introduce themselves like a bunch of pathetic problematic people in a small counseling group. We have to start of with our name (DU-UH) and then follow up with what we are doing now. Imagine this, everyone is in their mid-twenties and we sit around like a bunch of kindergarten kids saying “My Name is…” No wonder Emenim first single got no.1 hits back then in US Billboard.

I couldn‘t help but wonder, being in a high school reunion party, is there such an excuse for us mid-twenties adult to act like a bunch of teenager again. Then again, why introduce ourselves when most of us know everyone at that party. The hilarious part was, most of them are anxious to start first and give all the unnecessary sign to let them began (bunch of weirdoes). Anyway, I was kind of disappointed with the gathering and pity them instead and pity myself for dragging my sorry ass to that party. What was I thinking?

2 Comments:

Anonymous high school said...

Hello HushNow,

After reading your blog "High School Reunion", I believe you will find my site on college admission exams to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ... college entrance requirement act, how to review for college entrance exam, sample math compass test for college entrance, ap classes and college entrance, compass college entrance exam, ppst college entrance exam, gmat college exam entrance test and high school requirements college entrance.
We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Kind Regards
Emily

11:25 PM  
Anonymous high school said...

Hi HushNow,

As a result of reading your blog "High School Reunion", I think you will discover my site on college entrance tests a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... reading tests for college age students, act/sat college prep tests, interest and aptitude tests for college students, act college tests, college assessment tests, college career tests, attitude and groundwork for college entrance and college entrance exam study sheet.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home