Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hallway...

Feeling kinda bored right now. Although I spend most of my day pretty much to myself, but still I wish I am out with someone. Feeling very pethetic especially during special occasion. For example, today…Chap Goh Meh and I end up bungkus some rice back to my place and eat it while watching “Desperate Housewife” (I know…this is too pethetic to be true..but it is). Not to mention, today I wasted half of the day trying to solve a algorithm problem I wrote in my module and end up with nothing. By the time everyone was about to leave the company, then only the solution hit me in the head and it took me 5 minutes to solve the stupid problem (Why can‘t i think of it before). Anyway, no motivation to work, can‘t be bother with anything and life now is so damn boring…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home