Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 14, 2005

Back to Office Again

My goodness, it‘s been so long since I really had a long holidays and not to mention the most tiring one. The first few days of the holiday was tolerable at first because I got used to getting up quite early and it help to help around the house. During my years of experience working around the house, I know for once the suffering of every housewife and it is not easy to do all that stuff. Just simply cleaning, scrubbing, cooking and etc is one tiring job but at the end of the day, I find that the sleep I had felt more comfortable than my working period in office. During working time, I always had stress over some problem which is unsolvable and it bothers me when I sleep too, so it is no wonder why many working men suffer from sleep distortion and bad mood. Then it got me wonder, for housewife, they got physically torture 24/7 where else working men suffer 24/7 mentally stress (No wonder men die faster than women because women basically exercise everyday…hehehe). Anyway, my holiday is over and now I‘m back at my desk and after the holiday, I think I have to re-adjust my body timer to wake up early again (thank to the holiday and sleep late and wake up late). Dammit, now I feel so sleepy…Somebody Slap ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home