Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 17, 2005

Itchy crotch, shitty nose...

Last night, I was having dinner at this mamak stall near my house. As I was waiting for my food to arrived, I wonder my eye around looking at people and I accidentally saw this mamak guy scratching his crotch IN PUBLIC. OMIGAW… what happen here, that is the most disgusting thing I‘ve ever seen. Not to mention, I noticed that not only one but majority mamak guys scratch their crotch (IN PUBLIC). Not to mention, now that it occur to me that some of my Indian colleagues also scratch their crotch. What with these people with their crotch. If you feel itchy, go to toilet, scratch and clean your hand (keep it to yourself…I think) and to think that this people serve me food. I didn‘t eat that night probably because I was scare I will find any pubic hair in my Maggie goreng (ok, I really need to vomit now).

For Chinese people, most of them have bad habit digging their nose. Never for once I fail to notice some guy cooking char keow teow and on the same time digging their own nose and continue cooking like nothing happen. This is irritating and disgusting but at least his finger wasn‘t any near his crotch. Eew… but at least it got off my mind from depression, but not the type I expected it to be. This people seriously have to learn some PDA (Public Display of Affection) and I‘m sure that Chapter 1 will cover, don‘t scratch your crotch and Chapter 2, don‘t dig your own shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home