Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Freaking Bad Luck

Lately, I‘m been having bad lucks. The reason is because, last week, my car‘s tyre got blown up, I got into a car accident, I crash into a water host, then food posioning which bring me to endless vomiting for 3 days, and feeling very depress in my office. Oh, did I mention that the car tyre cost me 168 plus 400 for the accident. I was so depress lately and I was hoping somethings would go nice and I was about to go trough theraphy session but noooo, all of the listed above have to happened. What did I do to deserve this? Other than that, I‘m actually quite scare to go out because I don‘t want anything bad to happen anymore but sitting in front of my pc for 24/7 is killing me. Im freaking bored and not only time is slowing passing by but it is killing me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home