Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Cognitive Behavior Therapy

Having too much breakdown, and no shrink to help me with my problem. I
thought that I could a least find some resource through the Internet to help me
solve my problem. Well, my problem didn‘t solve just yet but I found something
which might just help. Have you suffer from this symptom:

  • Depression and mood swings

  • Shyness and social anxiety

  • Panic attacks and phobias

  • Obsessions and compulsions

  • Chronic anxiety or worry

  • Post-traumatic stress symptoms

  • Eating disorders (anorexia and bulimia) and obesity

  • Insomnia and other sleep problems

  • Difficulty establishing or staying in relationships

  • Problems with marriage or other relationships you‘re
    already in

  • Job, career or school difficulties

  • Feeling "stressed out"

  • Insufficient self-esteem accepting or respecting yourself)

  • Inadequate coping skills, or ill-chosen methods of coping

  • Passivity, procrastination and "passive aggression"

  • Substance abuse, co-dependency and "enabling"

  • Trouble keeping feelings such as anger, sadness, fear,
    guilt, shame, eagerness, excitement, etc., within bounds

  • Over-inhibition of feelings or expression

If you do, which I have, then the only solution to your problem is to get
"Cognitive Behavior Therapy", which I need. In this therapy, it will involve two
part called Behavior Therapy and Cognitive Therapy. Behavior Therapy will help
distance your problems and help in clearing your mind to more peaceful/calm
mind. Cognitive Therapy will help change the way our thinking pattern. Anyway,
although I sound crazy but I really do consider getting a therapy to help
channel my inner depression to something useful. I mean, there is so much thing
that I want to do with my own life and life suck and short (Thank GOODNESS) but
I wanted to do something that I will not regret not doing it after I die.
However, having self-depression getting in my way, I don‘t have the motivation to
do anything. It is like I was program to do nothing but depress. I look there
and poof, I‘m depress. SUCK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home