Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 06, 2004

Christmas is coming but no snow...BAD!!!

December is probably one of my favorite month because Christmas and New Year
are just around the corner. I dunnu, but there is something magical about this
month that I really like except for the bad luck happened to me lately. However,
screw bad luck, Christmas is coming to town and I can‘t hardly wait for it. I
just LOVE buying and wrapping gifts, decorating the Christmas tree, home bake
cookies, hanging the cool red socks and a whole lots more. Although, truthfully,
I never did any of that because I‘m not a Christian and it might sound weird to
say all that but still, every single year, I wish that all of this could come
true or at least, I have a gift under the Christmas tree (which I never see one
before except in TV). Not only that, the one thing I like about Christmas is
also the SHOPPING SALES and Christmas season always produce good line of fashion
cloths and I seriously can‘t wait to dip my hand into it. The other day, I went
to this shopping complex and I was speechless. The entire ground floor fill up
with fake Christmas trees and whole loads of decorative accessories. I can see
many parents bring their kids around picking their Christmas tree, mix and match
all bunch of goodies, lights, and I felt really happy for them (actually, I‘m
jealous…hehehe). However, the one thing missing around here is SNOW…Such a
waste that in this very magical season, there is no snow around for me to
enjoy…to bad, but when there is "Real", there are "Fake". Heck, I never seen
fake snow either. What a shame… Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year…I
do really hope that everyone is happy around this happy season…YOHOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home