Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

December...

December is just around the corner, although Iim not living in any 4-season-country, but I can feel the chill around me. Everything seems so cold, white, and empty. It felt like its reaching to the end of everything. My friend once told me that the December sky is the most beautiful sky compares to other month but all I could see is just plain empty sky. Moment likes this; I wish I could just sit at the beach with my blanket and enjoy the breeze and the calmness of the sea. I could only wish that I could just let go of everything and ran to somewhere to grad hold of myself, filling up the pieces that is missing within me. Maybe it is just me, but I feel so lost. I didn‘t know what wrong with me or even why I ever did that. Anyway, another month to year ends, another close chapter in my life…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home