Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bitch and Asshole never meant to be TOGETHER!!!

I was surfing the net around 3am in the morning because i sleep too much in the afternoon and surprisingly, I wasn‘t the only person that is having a restless night. I saw one of my ex-roommate (call Mr.nice) was online too and so, I say “Hi”. We started off with some usual meet and greet standard protocol and he was telling me that he was working (MY GOODNESS!!!) night shift as a system admin supporting US Company. I was shock but what can I say, we all entered different line of work and work is work. However, our conversation began to heat up as Mr.nice mention about this female friend of ours…lets call her Bitch…why? Well, this bitch was once my housemate and the reason why I tolerate living with her is because my another roommate (who also my once-best-friend-slash-asshole-cum-worst-enemy right now and let call him Asshole) wanted to live with her. The relationship I had with that Asshole was the best thing that ever happen in my life at first… he was like best friend and I treated him as my own brother and stuff, but thing turn out worst when that Bitch came into the picture. It is so obvious that bitch keep stabbing behind my back and that bitch seduce that asshole in to believing I was the bad person. I was so stupid to think that the asshole was my best friend and to think that I wasted my entire 1 year blindly for him and I what do I get in return? He move out and never ever wanted to speak with me again. I felt like a big shot gun just shot right into my forehead. That incident was one year ago and I was in the state of depression until now. Anyway, speaking of that bitch, she did move out one year ago together with that asshole, but she stay in Seremban because she got this offer from Samsung Company which was the highest paying salary among all of our friends and I think she dump that asshole too. Anyway, when that bitch got that job, she keep telling us how great it was and how high her salary is, but I never bother it because, after 3 week that asshole moved out. I moved to another place in KL and completely isolated myself from all my friends and I could officially say that it is almost 1 year I never heard anything about them anymore. Anyway, back to Mr.nice, he was telling me about this shocking news about that bitch where, that bitch was fired by her so called High-Salary-Slash-U_FIRED-Samsung-Company and the best part was, she was called by her supervisor and then they immediately on the spot ask her to leave the company. I felt bad because why she would end up like that but part of me was totally happy because I hate her so much. She then moved back to find her asshole and start crying endlessly… that what I been told by mr.Nice. After the shocking good news, and he have to get back to work and I have to sleep which I did and woke up this morning feeling so much better than my usual self…I‘m so bad. What can I say, that the price for being such a BITCH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home