Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!!

I couldn‘t wake up this morning, feeling kinda restless and angry over the fact that my company stupid ugly HR bitch still nagging on me yesterday. Actually, this time, it is entirely my fault because I always late to work for 15 to 30 minutes. The reason is because; I like to come in early to work and went out for breakfast. However, I still couldn‘t get over the fact that this is a software company, where me and my colleagues always works until very late at night and couldn‘t make up the time for like 30 minutes in the morning. We even come back to work at the weekend and suddenly my HR bitch accuse us of wasting company electricity and even scold us that she didn‘t believe in working late. As if we all plan to work late or even come back on the weekend. Compare to us, she always late to work and always sharp on time to go back and that also she scolds us for “Goyang Kaki” (lazy) where else we have been working our ass off to finish the entire project. There was this case when, I particular have to meet the clients and was not in the office, my HR bitch go all the way to the director and accuse me for going to the client place for fun. Luckily, my project manager was there to defend me. I still couldn‘t get over the fact that my company management didn‘t do anything about it. Everybody in my company hate that ugly bitch and she know it. Tonight, our company threw us a party for successfully complete the entire project and to make the matter worst, that HR bitch plan a karaoke contest and ask about our opinion. None of us like it and we ask whether we could have a normal casual party but guess what she did after that? She came to us and says whoever didn‘t attend or didn‘t sing at the party will deduct 50 dollar from our salary. So, you see, working in a company that has this kind of HR bitch. How we ever survive? CURSE THAT BITCH

7 Comments:

Anonymous organize your files said...

HushNow, I'm hunting around for stuff on organize information and this on How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!! has been interesting. I'm developing a course for organize information. Nathan

6:56 AM  
Anonymous file organization said...

Great post HushNow I'm working with the writer of this course for organization skills and How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!! has helped so thanks. Anny

12:13 PM  
Anonymous organize information said...

Great post HushNow I'm working with the writer of this course for organize your life and How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!! has helped so thanks. Anny

11:38 PM  
Anonymous organize help said...

Very useful HushNow, I can use what you've got here on How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!! as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for life organization. Cheers, Anny.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous organize your life said...

HushNow I've enjoyed this on How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!! and it's been useful for our own project on ##LINK#. Thanks. Anny.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous home organize said...

Great post HushNow I'm working with the writer of this course for organize house and How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!! has helped so thanks. Anny

10:37 PM  
Anonymous organize your home said...

Great post HushNow I'm working with the writer of this course for file organization and How to SURVIVE the company HR BITCH!!! has helped so thanks. Anny

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home