Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Fashion T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!!

I‘m feeling a little fashionable today, I was thinking of buying a long sweater with some pattern to suit with my working cloths or even a long sleeve t-shirt with thick horizontal lines. However, speaking of being a fashion addict, my wallet wasn‘t up to it just yet. Hmm, speaking of sweater, I think I will be hot to death if I‘m wearing it in Malaysia. Maybe I will go for some dark brownish khakis instead. Can‘t be bother with it though. Man, after my dreadful meeting last few days, now I have to go to another so-called event to guide the users how to use the system which me and colleagues been developing all this while and the worst part was, I have to wear their official cloths for this product. It is pink-purplish in colored and it spells trouble in fashion history. My goodness, when I wear that hideous t-shirt, I felt like I‘m working in a grape-fruit juice factory. I don‘t know whether I will be able to survive this torture. Why? What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Maybe I will wear some shade to cover my face. Hopefully I won‘t bump into somebody I knew. Have mercy on me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous wiccan love spells said...

Hi HushNow,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These bring back love spells got my love back!

6:38 AM  
Anonymous wicca love spells said...

Hey "HushNow", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

Me. -- "I tried these free simple love spells and got my boyfriend back!"

1:36 PM  
Anonymous do love spells work said...

Very cool blog. It's hard to find decent blogs with good content today, but yours was enjoyable for me to read. Thanks!

**Cassie**
My free witch craft love spells site.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home