Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Lousy Weekend

For once, I woke up at 6am and don‘t have to worry what to wear to work, I took my own personal time walking around my room, stretching and have a few personal thought. I sat beside the window and wait for the sun to rise. Come to think of it, I almost forget the beautiful scent of morning itself, how everything seems to revive itself and bring a brand new day to each and every one of us. I have a hot cocoa and a hot tuna sandwich to accompany my Sunday morning. Okay, let‘s cut the crap out, I couldn‘t sleep and I am sick. The reason I woke up at 6am is because I been sleeping for 24 hour yesterday and the only time I been up is because I wanted to vomit. My throat… damn hurt and my head felt like being hit by hundred trucks and I couldn‘t do anything but to press my head against the pillow to stop the pain. As if being sick is not worst enough, I and my itchy backside took a cold shower and nearly had a faint incident which by the way I manage to get hold of myself but didn‘t manage to keep myself from falling which eventually hurt like hell and took me 15 minutes to get up. Mind me, I didn‘t even bother find any doctor or anything because I had phobia looking for one because they will torture you and plug unknown device and it hurt and by the end of the day, they always bring bad news. I hate doctors! However, with the pain in the head, I couldn‘t even drive to see one doctor. If I drive, I might eventually end up at hospital instead of clinic. Being alone is one thing because you will have all the time to yourself and being alone and sick is another thing. Anyway, my head still shaking and as much as it hurt, I have to do my laundry or else I won‘t have anything to wear to work. Man! What a lousy weekend…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home