Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Say cool to smoke! Say goodbye to tension and Bye-bye Life

Whenever I switch-on my TV, I was always fascinate with those cigarette advertisement or even when you browse through your newspaper or even drive pass a billboard where it let you feel the wilderness and exotic scene of beautiful scenery, cool Texas looking, or the feeling of being cool. However, each cigarette advertisement always never fails to invoke my curiosity, because in every advertisement, you couldn‘t find any cigarette in it. “Salem Cool Planet“ or was it suppose to be “Salem Could Pollute”. Anyhow, another question still wonder in my mind was what is so good about smoking? Smoke kills and yet so many people smoke. I heard that smoking can release tension and so I experiment it for a few time. First few times I choke and later it is still hard to smoke. It would seem to me that the only tension I get was the tension of me not able to smoke. Seriously, how hard could it be? Anyway, I didn‘t enjoy it one bit and after smoking, my mouth stink like some elephant shit. My friend, who was an ex-smoker and stop for quit some times but because of tension lately, he continues back smoking. I don‘t know whether this is good or not. I wouldn‘t know because I am in no position to judge him. Anyway, it is sad for me to see that youngster who just enters high school or senior in high school or even college kid smoke for no other reason but just to look cool. Common! Of all the thing and smelling like elephant shit is what they define as cool. However, I also pity those secondary smoker, because let face it, we the secondary smoker also have tension and yet we have to sniff other primary-smoker tension. No wonder we die faster. I couldn‘t help but wonder, is it worth smoking in the danger and letting out your life in a complete waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home