Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The question of "Zen"?

It is 12.30 am and I am still wide awake and I blame it to the long holiday. The fact that I'm used to staying up late for this pass few days which apparently, doing nothing but wonder around, which "apparently" is not healthy at all. I have to go back to work (*YEAH) in about 7 hour times and can somebody please help me hit me in the head so that I could get some sleep. However, as I was lying on my bed, I come across this word "Zen" (*mind me, I know...OF ALL THE WORD) and I couldn't help but wonder, what it is? So toward my curiosity, I look up in the internet and come about this story somehow related to "Zen". The story tells of a

Fish who asked of another fish: "I have always heard about the sea, but what is it? Where is it?" The other fish replied: "You live, move and have your being in the sea. The sea is within you and without you, and you are made of sea, and you will end in sea. The sea surrounds you as your own being."

At the end of the story, it tell us the that the only true answer is the one that you find for yourself. So, it would seem to me that I was the fish that ask the very same question about life itself. So what is life? 80% men and women out there still searching the answer and 10% still haven't got a clue what life is. The only answer that I find is that I suck big time in life but of course I do know that I am on land and I live, move and have my so-called-being on land which comes complimentary with stinking air. Anyway, if we find within ourselves, what would we find about our life? Could we say that we are truly happy as we claim to be? But then again, what consider being happy? Being a millionaire or just happy with what we have now. At the end, what is "Zen" or where do we find our "Zen"? This question, I will leave it for other day to think. Now, I'm heading to my bed, have to force myself to sleep or else, there will be no "Zen" left if I am late to work. Good night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home