Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Happy Birthday my Worst Friend!!!

"Just say NO!" and why is it hard for me to just tell the truth and simply say NO but have to twist and turn story up-side down. One of my friends who were my no-good-shitty-asshole-that-I-wish-i-never-met-and-i-hope-he-rot-in-hell is having a birthday. Today was my friend birthday and as much I wish I forget about it, but my "other" friend couldn't help but remind me about it. It was sad enough that we both argue plus nobody-knew-about-it, I have to answer every call and say, I'm sorry and I couldn't make it because I am working late, which by-the-way, "SO not true!" and what with the stupid excuse. I should have answer "F*** that F**king asshole and ask him go to hell and why would I waste my time celebrating his birthday!". Anyway, the fact that not that I'm lying but it also ruin my whole day. I didn't know why, but it did. I woke up today feeling fresh and ready to go to work with a big heart but somehow it shrinks in a bad way. By the way, come to think of it, why do I even bother with it? It is such a foolish thing to get upset over such a lame thing. Anyway, although we did argue and I did wish him rot in hell, still he is a nice person and I really hope him all the best in the world and on his future. So although your not reading this which I hope you didn?t know about this blog (*HEHE), I would like to wish u a very Happy Birthday!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous ebernie said...

Hey, no need to feel bad. A white lie is necessary sometimes. Besides, much better than asking him to go scr*w himself.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home