Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 19, 2004

Older doesn't mean Wiser!!!

Is it true that “Time” make us wiser? People always said that the older we get, the wiser we will be. Today, I assist my project manager to conduct training for this group of people how to use our company software product. When I say “these groups”, I mean a well educated that hold a high post in government center and old enough to be my father or mother. Anyhow, as when the training was conducted, I notice that all of this elderly people (as we all claim as “Wise” people) are like those typical primary student whereby they all doesn’t care of what you say and simply do their own stuff. It is like, we tell them 1 + 1 = 2, but they are like A + B = D (which eventually have what-so-no-connection). So, is it true that, as we grew older, we get wiser? I think it is not. From my point of view, time only let us experience thing as we grew older, out achievement only make us prouder but most of all, it is the failure itself that make us wiser. However, we as a human, our pride are likely enough to scare us from admitting we are wrong and some make mistake over and over again and still couldn’t realize that the problem is within them. So how do we realize then. Maybe I was wrong, it took failure + acceptance + standing up will only make us wiser in a way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anon-II said...

Old people have been younger but young people have not been older. When you grow up you will understand. Most older people will admit - they were silly, young, idiotic and irresponsible during their 20's.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home