Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Equation toward relationship!!!

The other night, me and my colleague was talking about relationship, friendship and a whole lots of gossiping. As usual! However, it got me thinking about my friendship, or my relationship with other over these 23 years. It seems to me that, my relationship with my friends is like gypsy moving from one town to the other; leaving nothing, but just plain historical memories in each town. But what question me is that, what drive this gypsy move from one town to another and what drive me from moving from one group to another? I heard many that have best friend, or soul mate which their heart remain together although what might come in between them. How come, I see my past and saw nothing but a one man show. Why can’t I stay or remain at one place? It occur to me that making friends is like “1 + 1 = 2”, but how come, in order to remain in a relationship is like “2 + X = Y” where “Y” remain unknown until the “X” is certain. Why can’t relationship be simple as it is? Why do we need “X” to determine our “Y”? What if “Y” turn out to be what we wanted, will there be other equation to confuse us more. It is like “When the going get tough, the tough get going”, but what if I don’t want to get tough. Maybe that the reason, why I jump from one group to another. Maybe I still couldn’t figure out my “X”…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home